Many important organizational decisions such as site selections, resource allocations, or delivery times depend on location information. Maps provide visual context that help Qlik customers make correct, informed decisions involving location.
- Analyze geospatial relationships (and uncover non-relationships)
- Choose from a comprehensive selection of GeoAnalytic operations
- Blend internal and external sources in calculations
Qlik can now increase data relatability. Mapping is a familiar environment to most users. With the ability to quickly show cartographic information, users gain insight into patterns not easily interpreted through tables or charts to better understand the whole story that lives within their data.
- Seamlessly drill down into geographic areas. Use different visualizations in the drill down levels
- Multiple layers and visualization types
- Manage information dense maps that contain thousands of points
With the ability to instantly supplement location data such as cities and countries with the necessary geo information, any Qlik user can now add rich, interactive geo visualizations to their Qlik apps. And because all of Qlik’s mapping products and tools run on the same platform, customers can easily expand their mapping solution by building upon their existing implementation.
- Build maps quickly and easily without coordinates, using country, county, zip codes or simply place names
- Define visualizations using measures and expressions
- Draw lines and arcs between locations