This application allows for single sign on by resolving multiple sources of authentication to web tickets. This allows authenticated users from multiple directory sources access to QlikView®.
For demo or details on acquiring the Customized Authentication Script contact:
Janet Amos Pribanic
This application allows QlikView server deployments using Active Directory Authentication to easily support Header authentication from third party sources alongside their Active Directory with a custom login page. The application supports the use of multiple authentication sources by using Header authentication in QlikView.
- Supports single sign-on from third party sources
- Users can be directed into Access Point or directly into a document
- Supports round robin authentication against multiple sources from a single login page
- Users can be authenticated against multiple existing authentication sources (LDAP, Active Directory or Database)
- Utilizes the QlikView Web Ticket predefined API to handle authenticating users
- .NET 3.5 or higher
- QlikView Server 11.0, 11.2
|Product Type:||Job Function:|
|Extension||Non-Job Function Specific|
|Industry:||Versions of QlikView compatible with this product:|
|Non-Industry Specific||Qlik Sense®, 11.2, 11.0, 11.0 SR1, 11.0 SR2, 10.0, 9.0, OEM|